Enjoy ‘the serious business of life’!
Whether you are commercially or technically inclined, a member of a Tchibo Shop team or part of our logistics unit, Tchibo offers young talent a wide variety of opportunities and locations to begin a fascinating future immediately after leaving school. Wherever you start you will always be a full member of the Tchibo family, who will welcome you to their ranks and ensure that your entry into the world of work is an easy one. In a collegial environment, where people not only share the will to succeed, but also their passion for the Tchibo brand, the ‘serious business of life’ can be unbelievably good fun. So, what profession may we train you for?
Technical and other skilled occupations
- Cook (Hamburg)
- Electronics technician for automatisation technology (Gallin)
- Electronics technician for industrial and operations engineering (Gallin)
- Food engineering specialist (Berlin)
- Industrial mechanic (Hamburg)
- IT specialist for system integration (Hamburg)
- Mechatronics technician (Berlin and Gallin)
- Technical warehousing specialist (Gallin and Neumarkt)
- Warehouse logistics specialist (Gallin and Neumarkt)
Commercial training courses:
Want to apply right away? take a look at our job centre to see if we can offer you a place at the moment. For more information, please feel free to call or email (via contacts) the relevant contact person.